Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Long-time amateur here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-time amateur here

Hi there,

After following this forum for a month or so, I decided to register. A brief history: I've been playing the drums as a hobby for a bit over 20 years now, the first few years mostly by myself and then in bands as well. I got a Roland e-drum set for home practice around 2008 and I've upgraded parts of it along the way. The isolation period made me again a bit more interested in my e-drum equipment and after some investigations I purchased a 2box Drumit Three module to replace my old TD-12. I initially wanted to register to the 2box forum because the majority of 2box-related information is probably there, but unfortunately that forum seems to be in a very unstable state, so I decided to join this forum instead. There seem to be at least a few 2box experts here as well, so I believe I have chances of getting my questions answered.

Anyway, hopefully everyone's safe, talk to you later.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your new 2Box module. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Hello Mate, all are welcome here. There is someone here that knows all about something you want to know, and a great bunch of guys aswell.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Comment

Working...
        X