Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello...again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John.b
    replied
    Well Hi Again then. I have been here a bit longer than you have been absent so lets try again. Loads of knowing guys and gals here Chris, and a good choice of kit mate. If I wasnt so tight I would buy one.

Leave a comment:

• dazed&confused
    replied
    Thank you! So far this kit is great, definitely quite a step up from the td6! The sounds are amazing, looking forward to installing a Vex pack in the near future. It's good to be back!

Leave a comment:

• jimorlando
    replied
    Welcome back to the forum. You’ve been gone longer than I’ve been a member. Congratulations on the new kit. I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• dazed&confused
    started a topic Hello...again!

Hello...again!

well, I'm back again after it looks like 12 years!!! I have no idea how so much time has passed, and I feel like I am starting this journey all over again. I sold the Td-6 several acoustic sets ago, and have been oblivious to edrum technology for sometime now.

Well, long story short, I had a bad case of G.A.S. and purchased the Td-17KV this past weekend...

So hello again, my name is Chris, and I may have a problem...
Working...
X