Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Making a return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a return

Hi everyone,

I'm making a return to drumming after a 20yr break. I’m in an apartment so I got an electronic kit and I love it. Looking forward to chat with you all. Have questions and I see a lot of knowledge here.

So, welcome to the forum and have fun while reading and playing...

Comment

Welcome to the forum and back to drumming. Lots of smart people here to answer questions. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Hi SG, glad you decided to join us mate. Loads of knowledge here. Its all about having fun now.

Comment

Welcome sg76!

Similar situation here. I had a ~30 year break... and live in an apartment.

Any chance you went to high school in eastern NC? Used to have a drummer in our drum line with initials SG. He was an awesome set drummer and marched the tri (quad?) toms and played drum set in jazz band the year we competed in Florida. I know... prolly not.. thats OK.

But welcome to the forum!
          RetroRambler / "vw"
          Last edited by RetroRambler; 05-16-20, 03:34 PM.
          Diamond 10pc Kit | UFO Drums Bass Trigger | Trick P1VBF2 Pedals | ATV cymbals | Gibraltar HW | 4x eDRUMin | RME HDSPe RayDAT | SD3

Comment

Working...
          X