Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone I’m new to this forum and have a TD9

Hi Mate, glad you could join us. I'm still playing an old TD-6V and have done since 2006/7. It dose all I need it to do and it will probably see me out.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      'lectric drumma
      Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I had a TD9SX that I traded to my teacher in exchange for lessons. It’s a good kit. Have fun!
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
          Welcome to the forum. I had a TD9SX that I traded to my teacher in exchange for lessons. It’s a good kit. Have fun!
          What are you playing now? TD-50? Mimic Pro? Need lessons?
          'lectric drumma
          Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

I have a TD30KV since 2014. I think that was right before the 50 came out. With social distancing, I’m taking lessons using Zoom. It works pretty well.
            Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

I can teach you via Zoom if you want! I have the TD-30 module, but no VH-13, no Roland ride - heck, I even forgot what ride came with that kit .
              Last edited by 'lectric drumma; 03-30-20, 08:25 AM. Reason: Edit: spelling
              'lectric drumma

Comment

Working...
              X