Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Saluti dalla quarantena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saluti dalla quarantena

Hy, My name is Matteo I'm writing from Modena (the home of Ferrari), i just bought a roland td17kvx and i'm having fun waiting for the quarantine to end due to Covid19 which is becoming a serious problem
    I wish you all to be well!

Welcome Matteo, stay well, and happy drumming!
    DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH Kit Pix

My new venture: voglosounds.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Matteo. Enjoy your new kit. Stay safe and have fun! Our thoughts are with you and your country.
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Hi Matteo, glad you could join us. Better playing drums than mixing with the virus mate. Stay safe.

Comment

Welcome Matteo. Looks like us in the UK are now locked down as well. Keep safe. That goes for everyone one on here as this is worldwide
          Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Welcome
            Here in Spain, we are in the same situation
            Forza

Comment

Working...
            X