Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

HelloWorld! Greatings from Egypt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HelloWorld! Greatings from Egypt!

Hi to all of you!

I am a french (beginner) drummer, practicing at home on my Alesis Crimson.

The need to be able to move my drumkit easy, made me think about a DIY Solution: My iteration of an Electronic Cajon (more info on my blog, and in the DIY category).

I hope to be able to help people around there based on my experience, and get some advices of more experimented drummmers!

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums mate, from England. Loads of beginners here. Me, I'm an old soldier, originally played an A-kit but been using a customised Roland TD-6V kit since 2006. All experiences and question are welcome here. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I was in Egypt on business in 1993. The electric cajon sounds interesting. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by yvautrin View Post
        Hi to all of you!

I am a french (beginner) drummer, practicing at home on my Alesis Crimson.

The need to be able to move my drumkit easy, made me think about a DIY Solution: My iteration of an Electronic Cajon (more info on my blog, and in the DIY category).

I hope to be able to help people around there based on my experience, and get some advices of more experimented drummmers!

Cheers!
        Hey there, Alesis. Your idea sounds nice. I want to know more about getting a Cajon drum with a pedal, I'm currently reading a review in Simplydrum and thinking about which one to get. But I would like to see the results By the way, you mentioned your blog but I don't see any links in your post...
        Last edited by FairPlay; 04-13-20, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X