Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello,

Over the years I've come here to search for answers and it's always been truly helpful. I've finally joined since I may need some advice soon. Even though I am a drummer, I will try to post my questions in the appropriate sections. Thank you for being here

-Glen

Welcome to the forum. Yes, even drummers can figure out where to post their questions in the forum, . Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Glad you decided to join us Glen. What is your history mate ?

Comment

Double post
        Last edited by Maxwell_Houser; 02-06-20, 08:15 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

jimorlando thanks ​​ ​​ ​​

Originally posted by John.b View Post
          Glad you decided to join us Glen. What is your history mate ?
          Thanks. I'm a multi instrumental musician and audio engineer based in Minneapolis. I used to play drums in an early/mid 2000's nyc band on Astralwerks that self destructed and have also played guitar and bass on a cruise line and things like that. I mostly compose and record ambient and experimental music now in my project studio. I've recently dug out my TD10 expanded and turned it into kind of a live drum machine using only 808 sounds. It's much more fun than programming drum parts and I can replace all the sounds in Pro Tools with Battery and Kontakt later.

Comment

OK then Maxwell it sounds like you might know what your doing lol. I think your knowledge could be very valuable here mate, so please stick around for a bit.
            You never know we might be able to teach YOU something, maybe, da !!!!

Comment

Working...
            X