Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello to all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all.

Hi to all vdrum members. I just "picked up the sticks" at 57 ! After 2 lessons I am wondering if I left it a little late, but really enjoying so far. My hands, arms and legs are all over the place at the moment....anyway I have already found a lot of really useful resources here so far, so thanks for all who helped. Its gonna be a long road.

Yea mate it aint as easy as it looks lol. Back in the 60's, 1 in 1000 were playing drums. By the 70's it was 1 in 10,000. Its all about fun now mate and I have been doing it since 1963. Aged 71 now

Comment

Welcome to the forum. The lessons will really help you get started with proper technique. I’m 65 and I get a lesson every week. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
      X