Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Intro

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi everyone, I'm a drummer from Canada. I own a Roland TD9 at the moment and am soon going to be purchasing a TD50KVX, specially due to the new full size bass drum which gives the set an acoustic look.

I was born in Sri Lanka and play in a Sri Lankan band based here in Canada. So, we play a range of genes ranging from rock to baila to reggae.

Hope to get to know you guys.

Best Regards,
    Chalaka

Welcome to the forum. The TD9 is a good module. Good luck with the TD50. Post some pictures when you get it. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by chaliy View Post
      Hi everyone, I'm a drummer from Canada. I own a Roland TD9 at the moment and am soon going to be purchasing a TD50KVX, specially due to the new full size bass drum which gives the set an acoustic look.
      Hiya, welcome.

note: you can add a full sized bass drum to any ekit for a few dollars
      *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
      X