Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Intro

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi everyone, I'm a drummer from Canada. I own a Roland TD9 at the moment and am soon going to be purchasing a TD50KVX, specially due to the new full size bass drum which gives the set an acoustic look.

I was born in Sri Lanka and play in a Sri Lankan band based here in Canada. So, we play a range of genes ranging from rock to baila to reggae.

Hope to get to know you guys.

Best Regards,
    Chalaka

Welcome to the forum. The TD9 is a good module. Good luck with the TD50. Post some pictures when you get it. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by chaliy View Post
      Hi everyone, I'm a drummer from Canada. I own a Roland TD9 at the moment and am soon going to be purchasing a TD50KVX, specially due to the new full size bass drum which gives the set an acoustic look.
      Hiya, welcome.

note: you can add a full sized bass drum to any ekit for a few dollars
      *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
      X