Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Rejuvenated V-Drummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejuvenated V-Drummer

Hello,

New to the forum but just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for the excellent information. I have a td12 kit that was my best friend in my apartment/condo days but has been somewhat neglected over the last several years since I've been able to play my acoustic kit in our house.

I've purchased a couple of aux pads, an audio interface, and some nice cables in hopes of getting back into creating some good recordings and hopefully youtube videos. Thanks to this forum I learned I can use any TRS cables to run new pads, I've learned there is a firmware update my td12 needs that I'm very excited to install, and many other various useful tidbits. Glad to be hear and thanks again for the wealth of knowledge.

Andrew

Welcome to the forum and back to your vDrums. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome Andrew. Loads of brainy guys and gals here mate. Sadly not me cause I am a donkey but there ya go, you meet all sorts don't you. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
      X