Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Greetings from Croatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Croatia

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give a bit of info about myself, I play drums for ~7 years now, on and off, started on Alesis DM6 then transitioned to DM10 Pro Mesh which are in my bands rehearsal space so I get to play them once a week max . Also, that unresposive alesis hi-hat sucks so bad it's unreal.. Plus, snare is 8-inch tom because of course the wires and piezos went to hell after a year of usage on original 10-inch snare.

Now I'm in the process of buying TD-17 KVX set (finally got some money for real edrums ), should be available in store in about a month, which I plan to use at home and dedicate to drumming a fair bit more - to finally start learning rudiments and improve my technique, get that tightness going.

I'll probably do the "DIY tennis ball platform" before new kit arrives, so I can play through the nights without bothering everyone. Also, somewhere along the road I definitely plan to do A2E conversion, edrums are fine and all, but them big shells... Can't live forever with (kinda) small pads, right?

I'm off to stalk all your DIY posts, bye

Yea know what you mean about the small shells. If you get the TD17 you are into a good E-kit mate so rumour has it.
    Glad you could join us.
    I'm John from the UK

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I also hear that the TD17 is a good kit. Good luck with it. I’m from Virginia closed to Washington DC. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome. I was in Croatia about two years ago. We went to Umag. Great little town on the coast. Welcome to a great site for learning. Lots of great drummers with lots of knowledge.

Reese.

Comment

Working...
        X