Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Came to find this forum researching edrums as I'm considering obtaining an ekit due to the noise subject with acoustics and etc. Have some experience playing as I grew up a basement player (acoustic set with stereo headphones) and played in a couple garage bands (way fun!) Since reality has been excessive sound limited, I've been dragging around and storing an acoustic set that I never get to play! Anyway, idea is if to obtain an ekit, perhaps I can do as I please (again) and no longer have to worry about neighbors, etc. Mainly have visited doing research and will continue, appreciate all the info everyone shares here and hope to share in the future as well! Glad to join the community!

gearhead9

Well mate you have arrived at the right place. Loads of very knowledgeable guys and girls here, and yes, E's and volume problems go hand in hand.

Welcome to the forum mate. Just make sure you post your questions in the right forums if you want to catch the brainy ones.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Take your time, do your research, and think about where you want to be a couple of years down the road before you buy your new ekit. That way you can buy your second kit first. Lots of smart people and good information here to help. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
      X