Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello all. I'm a 28-year-old guitarist and learning drummer from England. I got my first v drum set this March after struggling to visualise drum patterns when making songs on Logic and it's one of the best things I have ever done. I bought a TD1KV with the mesh snare for a bargain on ebay and was blown away by the quality. I am now practising every day and have dreams of picking up one of the top spec models one day but my wallet means upgrades to the current setup make more sense. I'm hoping to access the knowledge of this great forum while at the same time helping anyone I can. Thank you

Welcome to the forum. Take your time, do your research and think about what you will want from a drum kit in a few years down the road, then pick a kit. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome to the strange world of edrumming. Where about safe you in England? I’m in Halifax.
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Welcome Henry to the forum.
        I'm newly joined here

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words. Really appreciate the warm welcome mkok, you won't believe how close to Halifax I live my friend. Just up the A58 towards Leeds for about 6 miles lmao

Comment

Hi there Henry. Glad you could drop by mate. Loads of very knowledgeable people here, so may all your questions be answered.

I live near Aylesbury in Bucks, though originally from West London.

Comment

Working...
            X