Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Hello, all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, all.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been fighting the d"while in an apartment battleHello,

My name is Brian. I've been fighting the "drumming while living in an apartment" battle since around 2006. In my last apartment, I had a private walled-off section of basement, so I had an acoustic to electric conversion kit down there. Unfortunately, that basement was pretty nasty so I never ended up enjoying playing down there. I've been in a new place for the last few months, and put forth the effort to build and isolation platform to play electronic drums on, and my downstairs neighbor said it doesn't bother them at all, which I'm surprised and excited about.

Anyway, I'll be lurking around. Have a good day.

Welcome to the forum. That’s great that your isolation platform is working. You do need a relatively pleasant place to play drums or you end up not playing enough. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Yea Brian you don't need those thoughts in the back of your mind while you are trying to learn and get on. You need to be comfortable in your surroundings.

Comment

Working...
      X