Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Cheers from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers from Germany

Hi, this is Frank, located in Germany, in the middle between Frankfurt and Heidelberg.

I used to play a ddrum 4 se kit for a long time, but sold it. Not sure, if i regret it some day...

Anyhow, currently I'm collecting parts to start an A2E conversion.
    I already bought some used Stealth Triggers to convert Low Volume Cymbals.
    Pad Trigger parts are also availabe.
    Module will be a drumit 5.

But also the Mimic Pro draws my attention as well as the upcoming Gewa G9.

Cheers

Hello Frank, fine you’re joining...I’m also located near Frankfurt... have fun...

I am coming from the Drumit5 and now I’m on Mimic pro a and xd3 from ATV...
    Last edited by rsm; 12-23-19, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your new drum project. I worked for a company back in the 90’s that was located in Würzburg. I still have a friend there. It’s a beautiful area. Have fun?
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        Hardware: TD20SX --> Roland UA-25EX --> MSI GT780DX w/ i7 2670, 16-GB of Ram, Windows 7
        Software: Superior Drummer 2.0, Metal Foundry SDX, Metal Machine EZX, Toontrack Solo - - Sonor X1 Studio - -

Comment

Hi Frank. Welcome to the asylum. Loads of very brainy people here.

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post
            Hi Frank. Welcome to the asylum. Loads of very brainy people here.
            Thanks John (and all folks for the warm welcome)

"brains" in the sense of "drum brains" ? I guess, no

I'm reading here already a view time until I started to contibute a bit.

In my opninion, this forum here really drives e-drumming forward thanks to the "brains".

Comment

Hi Frank. Great kit the ddrum4. I had one which my son now has. It also triggered the first toontrack drum samples up to sd2 brilliantly. Not sure we will sell it as with the best samples and the really long ride and cymbal samples it sounds great. That was the last ekit I played live.
              Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post
                Hi Frank. Great kit the ddrum4. I had one which my son now has. It also triggered the first toontrack drum samples up to sd2 brilliantly. Not sure we will sell it as with the best samples and the really long ride and cymbal samples it sounds great. That was the last ekit I played live.
                Yes indeed. Strange that after all this years it still sounds up-to-date. But the cymbals look awful to me (but send aftertouch Info and constant pressure Information if I'm right)

Comment

I don't care what it looks like its the sound that matters lol;.

Comment

Working...
                  X