Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Excited to learn as much as I can!

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a little about yourself and your drumming background. Do you already have an eKit or are you considering getting an eKit. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome aboard from another newby on this forum! Let's see how this sounds with the volume up. BOOM!

Comment

Yea but don't go blowing your ear drums out so early in your career.

Comment

Thanks John B. I'm 66 years young, do have tinnitus and hearing loss and I'm worried about drums, but in the month since I've started there has been no noticeable change. I have read other posts about tinnitus...worrisome. I just listen to other things, not to the high-pitched feedback.

Comment

Hi Neil as of Xmas Eve I am now 71 and have a problem with my hearing on the left side. This was from back in the day, the bass speaker was always on my left side and although I tried to either stay level with it, or slightly behind it, it still had an affect. With these E's though you can control all the volumes going through your head which is a major advantage with them.

Comment

There’s a hearing loss sticky in the lounge that has some discussion on tinnitus.
              Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
              X