Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello everybody,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody,

greetings from South America!

I've been into music for more than 20 years, have played bass in bands in my youth, been on and off guitar (currently taking lessons again), but I never thought I would be able to play anything on drums. That all changed when last year I bought my son a cheap used e-drum set for him to bang on, and tried my hand at it, and guess what? I didnīt totally suck! I started taking lessons and recently bought a better drum set (TD-17). Now Iīm here to learn as much as i can and to try to contribute to the community the best I can.

Welcome to the club mate. Loads of knowledgeable people here, and loads to learn. Have Fun

Comment

Welcome to the forum. If you’re musical you’re musical. Consider taking some lessons to get a good start on the drums. Good luck with the new kit. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
      X