Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!!

Hello fellow drummers. I’ve been surfing this website for many years and finally signed up to have a profile of my own. I’ve found a whole lot of important information on here for so much of the build I created for myself. I have a completed conversion kit including :
    Yamaha stage custom nouveau lugs.
    Roland td-50 brain
    Roland pd-140ds snare
    Roland cy-18dr ride.
    2- cy-15r crash cymbals
    2- cy-12c splash and China.
    Vh-11 hi hat (cause it’s my favourite.)
    Roland powerply mesh heads for every drum
    Quartz triggers floating harness for each sensor in the converted drums.
    Ive spent more than 10 years on research and a little over two years on the build. I finally created the drum set of my dreams. Some photos of the stages.... I should have took more. A5428230-4BB3-4883-8086-288FBC84A85F.jpeg
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful kit. What are you using for amplification? Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Yea looking good mate. Welcome to the club.

Comment

Thanks guys!!! I actually use the house pa because it’s what we all use to practice.

Comment

I didn't know about Quartz Percussion and it's great that they're here in CANADA! Thanks for the info on your build.
          Roland TD-12 | Pearl Export A2E conversion in progress

Comment

Working...
          X