Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hi,
    I am happy to see that there is such a sight as this. I have been a musician for years. I first started out on the drums and then played guitar and bass and sang in a Christian rock band for a few years. Iíve been playing on and off and more so lately. I had to put the music aside for schooling and work for a while. Now Iím going back to writing songs again and and working with my TD 20 drum kit. My pleasure to get to know yíall.

Welcome to the asylum mate, I assume from the Christian rock band connection that you are in the U.S. somewhere. Anyway, have fun, there are loads of intelligent guys and girls here to help you out. Just make sure you post your questions in the right places.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Yes I am in the USA. I look forward to learning. Nice equipment Jmorlando. I had to look up the black diamond pearl to remember what it looked like. Awesome. My first good drum set was a 4 piece pink champagne Ludwig set that was probably a 1960s or so set. Liked it a lot. Thanks for the responses guys.

Comment

Working...
        X