Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

This forum is for introductions only! Do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I am currently living in the burbs of Atlanta and have begun to migrate to an ekit. I recently purchased a house with a small lot which made it trouble for me to play my acoustic set. I do not gig or play in a band so I am selling off the shells and cymbals but keeping the hardware. I already have two ekits that I will merge to make one kit. I have been playing on my acoustic kit for over 10 years...it will be interesting to see how the transition goes....hopefully I can pickup some tricks and ideas from the forum.

Welcome! Iím a couple of states north in NC!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your transition. If youíre using mesh heads, get ready for your sticks to fly out of your hands have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Yea loads of knowledge here mate. Enjoy the trip.

Comment

Working...
        X