Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

This forum is for introductions only! Do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Hello All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hey all - I "played" back in high school, dropped for many years because drums are incompatible with all of the living situations that I've been in since. Last summer I had regular access to a TD-11, which both gave me back the bug and gave me ideas about how I can play without bothering neighbors. After thinking a lot about Roland kits, A2E conversions, etc, I jumped in with both feet and picked up this sleek black beauty: https://imgur.com/a/pyEyylp

Summer is about to begin, and that's officially music season in this part of the woods, so we're about to get busy.

Welcome aboard. Well thatís certainly a good starting kit!
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Welcome!
      If you every lose interest, it will not be because of crappy Equipment, I guess. That kit is beyond nice.
      Roland TD11 Module, Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh, 2Box and Roland Triggers, Roland Cym., GoEDrum HiHat Ctl with Yamaha PCY135. Triggering AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You really got yourself a beautiful kit. You may not experience GAS for quite some time. Welcome back to drumming and have fun.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome back mate. Nice set-up you got there. Stay happy.

Comment

Working...
          X