Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Hi all! New edrummer here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all! New edrummer here!

Hi guys! Im from south america and i recently purchace my first edrum that ive been looking for a long long time. Ive been searching several forums to learn and remove all my doubts and i came across with this great site! Im new into electronics and setups so i hope i can learn here how to do that into my new yamaha drum kit.
    Thank you!

Welcome to the asylum mate. S America is a big place, where are you ?

Comment

Hi john!

Im from Argentina, i didnt mention it because not everyone knows where it is in the map XD

Comment

Welcome! Representing North Carolina, USA

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Northern Virginia. Youíre in the land of Malbec. Did you play acoustic drums before you got your edrums? Have fun!
          Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
            Welcome to the forum from Northern Virginia. Youíre in the land of Malbec. Did you play acoustic drums before you got your edrums? Have fun!
            And cabernets, lol, thank you!

Yeah, in fact ive been playing acoustics since 2001, love them but my nightbours dont so now i choose edrums forever XD

Comment

Excellent. What eKit did you get?
              Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                Excellent. What eKit did you get?
                A used yamaha dtxpress iv standard upgraded with a kp125 kick and a rhh135 with a hs850 stand

Comment

Originally posted by Sparklaus View Post

A used yamaha dtxpress iv standard upgraded with a kp125 kick and a rhh135 with a hs850 stand
                  That`s Pretty decent!

Enjoy your journey, welcome to the Forum.

Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh Heads,Jobeky/ 2Box/Roland Triggers, Roland/Yamaha Cymbals: VH11, CY-12C, CY13R, PCY135, TD17 Module. Triggering AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

Thatís great, enjoy the kit and the Cabernet

Comment

Its always nice to know where your at mate. I am in England. Plenty of brainy guys here to help you out. Just make sure you post in the appropriate section and have fun. That's what its all about, bottom line.

Comment

Thank you all for your welcome!! Im feeling part of the family allready

Actually i need some help with my module and got cero response in my post but i think maybe its because is and old one

Comment

Did you post it in technical ? If its that old, may be no one knows about it. I am still using an old TD6V and when it finally gives up the ghost I will have to buy new brain, I know that. I am amazed it has lasted this long, I got this ekit back in 2006, and it gets used at least once every day.

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post
                            Did you post it in technical ? If its that old, may be no one knows about it. I am still using an old TD6V and when it finally gives up the ghost I will have to buy new brain, I know that. I am amazed it has lasted this long, I got this ekit back in 2006, and it gets used at least once every day.
                            I did

Wow, 13 years?? Suddenly i dont feel so old with the yammy lol

Last night i was reading the e-manual, maybe i get lucky later, will see...

Comment

Working...
                            X