Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Hi There, Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There, Intro

New member, Australian. Played drums (acoustic) in high school, that was over 55 years ago. Life got in the way, jobs, kids, grand kids, ex-wife, etc. Now retired and no one to complain about drums, so I have picked up the sticks again. I have a basic 8 piece electronic kit, sold down here as the Artist EDK260, and I have been playing again for about four months. Doesn't take long to get it back, and my intent was to keep challenging my old brain, and drumming is a good way to blow away those cobwebs. Thankful for muscle memory.
    Cheers
    Glen

Welcome to the forum. I think a lot of us have picked up the sticks again after a long break. Glad you’re back. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Hi Aussie brother, your first mistake was letting life get in the way mate. All those lost years. Never mind, your back now, so make the most of it.

Comment

Working...
      X