Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

This forum is for introductions only! Do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hey everyone. I am Dennis and I am in the UK.
    I recently bought a TD-17KVX after having a Yamaha DTX 582K as wanted something different and better. Very pleased with it so far. I only play at home and am probably at intermediate level, been playing for nearly a year, on and off.
    Great site, I have been reading through a lot of topics, good to be here.

Welcome fella, I'm also from UK and have the same kit as you.
    Roland TDK17KVX + VExpressions Series 3 Kits
    Mapex H800 Hi-Hat
    Mapex P800 Single Pedal
    Mapex Throne

Comment

Welcome to the forum. The TD17 is a very nice kit. Good luck with it. Have fun.
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Hi Dennis. Iím in the uk too. Welcome to the forum. Where are situated? Iím in Halifax
        Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post
          Hi Dennis. Iím in the uk too. Welcome to the forum. Where are situated? Iím in Halifax
          Thanks. I am in West Sussex.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            Hardware: TD20SX --> Roland UA-25EX --> MSI GT780DX w/ i7 2670, 16-GB of Ram, Windows 7
            Software: Superior Drummer 2.0, Metal Foundry SDX, Metal Machine EZX, Toontrack Solo - - Sonor X1 Studio - -

Comment

Hi Dennis, I am near Aylesbury now, but ex West London.

Welcome to the nuthouse mate.

Comment

Working...
              X