Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

This forum is for introductions only! Do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

New drummer introduction.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New drummer introduction.

Hello, I recently bought my first kit and was digging around for a good forum to read and found this one. Iíve been playing guitar since the mid 80ís and picked up the bass guitar about 4 years ago. Iím always tapping to the beat on my steering wheel or on my desk at work so I figured it was finally time to get a kit and see what I can do with it. So here I am. I plan on taking some lessons to help me get going and Iíve checked out the Drumeo site too. I have a TD-17KVX arriving any day now so Iím looking around for a HH stand, throne, and double kick pedal. Luckily there are a lot of shops in my area to find new and used gear so I should be off and running quickly. Anyway, Iím sure Iíll be lurking around and searching this forum like crazy looking for tips and tricks, and of course advice as I start this new and exciting journey.

Welcome to the forum. Youíre starting a great hobby. I hear that the TD17 is a good kit. Very smart to start out with some lessons as well. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome!
      'lectric drumma
      Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate, but you have to be careful with the steering wheel tapping cause once you start using both feet as well you are going to end up in a ditch, believe me. I've been there.

Comment

Working...
        X