Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

This forum is for introductions only! Do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Hello I'm Paul, e drummer now for two years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I'm Paul, e drummer now for two years

Drumming for two years now. I have a medeli drum kit with mesh heads and the brain connected to superior drummer.

Works great thought I feel like upgrading my drums, but the main question for me is, what would suit me best.

Hope to find some answers on this forum

Greetings, Paul

Hi Paul welcome. I suppose what you get depends on if you want a kit just to trigger SD or you want the kit to have realistic internal sounds like SD. Also how many trigger inputs do you want and finally how much do you want to pay. Plenty to think about. Id take a look around and see what you can find and then try a directed question. Enjoy the site :-)
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Yep that's the way mate. Start with what you want then find out how much its going to cost you.

Loads of brains here to help you out. Welcome to the Nuthouse.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Take your time and do your research. Think about what you will want a few years down the road. Good luck with your quest. Have fun.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
        X