Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

The Foyer is for introductions only. Please do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Hello from Somerset UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Somerset UK

Hi I'm Den, I have a 1980's Ultimate Percussion electronic kit and a Thomann MPS 200 electronic kit. I tend to use the Thomann kit with the UP kick drum. The UP module does not have any additional sounds.

<waves at fellow UP owner in the UK>
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Loads o' synth modules. & some ukes

Comment

Welcome. I had to google to see what the UP kit was and even then found hardly anything. Get some pictures on here so we can have a look :-)
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Yep I have not heard of them before. Show us what you got Den.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. That is a vintage ekit. Love to see some photos. Have fun.
          Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
          X