Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

The Foyer is for introductions only. Please do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

New

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hi. Mike from Houston. I just bought a used TD9 kit and need to learn more about them and Vdrums in general.

Well you are in the right place Mike. Loads of clever guys and gals here. Just make sure you post your questions in the right forum. Welcome to the Asylum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. My first ekit was a TD9SX. Very nice kit. Good luck with it and have fun.
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

I started with that kit as well. Was a great starter kit. Be careful, you may feel the need to spend a lot more money if you learn too much. Focus on the basics and enjoy your drums!
        Last edited by dennisdoubleu; 02-27-19, 01:24 PM. Reason: typo
        E-kit: TD50KV with KD A22, SPD-SX, BT-1, Acoustic: DW Custom, Maple Mahogany, Zildjian K Customs, Sweet and Darks, Pork Pie Thrones, Tama Speed Cobras and DW HW, Zildjian sticks. Midas 32C, MD421, EV ND46, ND96, SM57, SM81. Past kits include Roland TD9 Mesh and TD30K.

Comment

Working...
        X