Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

The Foyer is for introductions only. Please do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Hi From Belgium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Belgium

Hi all,

new in here , after years of guitar playing I wanted a new challenge, so just started drumming over a year ago, I got myself a TD11 to start out with.
    Really enjoy it, perfect for practicing without annoying the sleeping kids.
    Go a once a week private class, 20 minutes on a real drum kit. feels quite different, but still, all the moves are similar.
    Hope to learn from all of you.

Best regards

Pjorissen

Welcome. There’s a lot of people on here with great knowledge. We also enjoy a bit of conflict now and again but nothing too heated!! Enjoy
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You have selected a great instrument. Also very smart to be taking lessons as well. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Yea they do react different but it should not take too long to get the feel. As you say, the basics are the same.

Comment

Back in the day, doing multi band gigs, all the drummers would use the same kit, just bring you own snare and sticks. You soon got use to it. The kick was the worst thing but you made do.

Comment

Working...
          X