Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello, thanks for adding me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, thanks for adding me

Looking forward to learning how to get the most from my v drums

Welcome to the forum. The information you seek can be found here in the correct forums. What kind of kit do you have? Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Thanks for adding me! I just bought the TD-25kV Love them so far.. I will be using them live starting in a a couple weeks. at practice I guess everyone was "Underwelmed" especially with the slappy almost snare sound that came out from the Kick drum... In the headphones it was warm and sounded perfect. [mod edit: question removed from foyer]

Comment

Very nice. I suggest you read up the forum about PA speakers in the on stage section. Good luck taking it live.
        Last edited by jimorlando; 02-20-19, 01:10 PM.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome Mate. Where are you from.

Comment

Working...
          X