Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Introducing myself... from Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself... from Chile

Hi guys!
    My name is Jorge and I'm a peruvian priest living in Santiago de Chile. I'm almost new to drumming. I've played guitar (80's metal... mostly thrash) since I was 13 years old. And I continue to love it.
    I started with a Roland TD-1KV and now just got a TD-17KV.
    My first idea was to sell the TD1, but now I'm thinking maybe connecting both modules and kits (making something bigger... some china here, another tom, and a splash =)). The most metal I could get. So I'll be asking questions about this.
    Thanks for any help!!!
    God bless,
    Jorge

Welcome. A metal thrashing Peruvian Priest, huh? Awesome. Our members will be happy to answer your connectivity questions in the Technical forum.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your new kit. Iíll bet your church services are great!
      Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

You have to be the first Peruvian priest we have had here. May be the first Peruvian, I don't know. Anyway, welcome from the UK.

Comment

Thanks guys!!! I'm waiting to go back home and try the TD-17 kit (bought it right before leaving for work and then vacations). So I'm "researching" as much as I can about the new setting I want to create. Right now I'm thinking: TD1 + TD17 + EZDrummer2 (metal machine) on my MAC.

Comment

Working...
          X