Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

This forum is for introductions only! Do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Introducing myself... from Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself... from Chile

Hi guys!
    My name is Jorge and I'm a peruvian priest living in Santiago de Chile. I'm almost new to drumming. I've played guitar (80's metal... mostly thrash) since I was 13 years old. And I continue to love it.
    I started with a Roland TD-1KV and now just got a TD-17KV.
    My first idea was to sell the TD1, but now I'm thinking maybe connecting both modules and kits (making something bigger... some china here, another tom, and a splash =)). The most metal I could get. So I'll be asking questions about this.
    Thanks for any help!!!
    God bless,
    Jorge

Welcome. A metal thrashing Peruvian Priest, huh? Awesome. Our members will be happy to answer your connectivity questions in the Technical forum.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your new kit. Iíll bet your church services are great!
      Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

You have to be the first Peruvian priest we have had here. May be the first Peruvian, I don't know. Anyway, welcome from the UK.

Comment

Thanks guys!!! I'm waiting to go back home and try the TD-17 kit (bought it right before leaving for work and then vacations). So I'm "researching" as much as I can about the new setting I want to create. Right now I'm thinking: TD1 + TD17 + EZDrummer2 (metal machine) on my MAC.

Comment

Working...
          X