Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

The Foyer is for introductions only. Please do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Found my sticks after 25 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my sticks after 25 years

Hi all -
    I played from elementary school through college and put my sticks down when I became a real adult. Life took over for a while, but after 25+ years I found my sticks again!
    While I sold my old acoustic sets years ago, I decided to give electronic drums a try for once. I'm having a great time so far!
    Rather than go big, I decided to keep it simple and "cheap", so I purchased an Alesis Surge Mesh Head Kit and hooked that up to my laptop with Addictive Drums 2. So far, hours and hours of entertainment and fun.

Looking forward to scouring these forums for advice and generally interesting topics.

So far, hours and hours of entertainment and fun
    That's really what it's all about in the long run

Comment

Welcome home buddy! I came back after a 40 year lay off in 2012 and I am enjoying playing again now more than ever

Comment

If you don't enjoy, then there's no point in doing it. I came back to it in 2006 after 16 years away, and although I am now 70, I still get the adrenalin rush when it all goes well.

Comment

Working...
        X