Hi! Newbie Drummer here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Newbie Drummer here!

Hi everyone! Thanks for accepting me here! Just purchased my Edrums 2 days ago, I hope i can still catchup up and learn drummin' =

Welcome. What drums did you buy?
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Thanks! I got a good black friday deal on roland TD50k. Still havent assembled it yet, I still need throne and snare stand which is sold separately, I thought snare stand is included. lol!

Comment

mkok =)
        Attached Files

Comment

wow 50 as a first kit gratz

Comment

markfireprime Thank you Sir, actually I had my 1st edrum in 2015 Alesis but i sold it 1 month after i bought it when we moved to mainland(stop practicing/drummin), just got settled now and decided to buy this so i wont upgrade anymore and because of its playability nearly close to acoustic?

Comment

td 50 are awesome to play i hav'nt purchased one myself only because A i have a td 30 B i have my heart set on a mimic purely for the sounds. but enjoy the 50 its a great machine have played them a number of times and have been very tempted.

Comment

Loads of knowledge here mate and just so much stuff to see on YouTube. Wish that had been around back in my day.

Comment

Working...
                X