Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting from Singapore (Been playing electric drum for 18 years)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting from Singapore (Been playing electric drum for 18 years)

Hi, my name is Wong Chen Dong and had been playing electric drums for 18 years now. I'm not a professional drummer of any band, just love playing drums like a hobby for the last 18 years. Brought my first electric drum set (Yamaha DTXpress 4) and had been playing that for many years. This coming 2019 I'm buying a new set and I'm really excited about it. I'm also been a member of Drumeo for the last 2 years and enjoy learning new drumming techniques from the courses as well My favourite band is X-Japan.

Welcome to the forum. Drumming really is a great hobby. There’s a lot of good information here to help you with your research for a new kit. Take your time making your decision and think about where you want to be with the hobby a few years down the road. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Just made me think and realise I have been playing edrums in one form or another since about 1984 so 34 years!!
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Welcome Mate. Only been playing these E-thingies since 2006, just as a hobby now, and as exercise. Yea, getting very old now.

Comment

Working...
        X