Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

This forum is for introductions only! Do not ask product/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Back to drumming after quite a while...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to drumming after quite a while...

Hi to all.So as the say you can always betray your first love but eventually you will go back to her...This is the state I'm into right now.Been off drumming from the time i met my wife and until now.Due to lack of space i had to move my two kits to my fathers house,then came my son and here I'm 7 years after without DRUMS in my life.

Alongside my acoustic set i had a basic electronic set with Millenium pads and Yamaha DTXpress3 modume.As the pads was awful overall i had updated the bass drum pad and the hi hat with Yamaha pads.

Decided to come back to drumming(and jamming with friends),with a new set (on a tight budget) and here I am waiting on my Roland TD1-KV...

[mod edit: request for help/advice removed, please read the forum guidelines, and post questions in the proper forums]

So nice to meet you all and hope to never give up again.....going back to checking DHL site hoping that my e-Kit arrives tomorrow....

Welcome aboard!
    Hardware: TD20SX --> Roland UA-25EX --> MSI GT780DX w/ i7 2670, 16-GB of Ram, Windows 7
    Software: Superior Drummer 2.0, Metal Foundry SDX, Metal Machine EZX, Toontrack Solo - - Sonor X1 Studio - -

Comment

6 wives and you can still afford edrums ?
      Pearl MIMIC Pro, TD50DP, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded, SD3, Presonus Quantum 2

Comment

Similar Story to mine, a lot of People come back to drumming after many years.

Welcome!
        Roland TD11 Module, Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh, 2Box and Roland Triggers, Roland Cym., GoEDrum HiHat Ctl with Yamaha PCY135. Triggering AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your new kit. Have fun!
          Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Really nice weekend coming with the new setup and EzDrummer... Cheers

Comment

Welcome back Mate. Drumming is the best release I know of. And its fun too.

Comment

Working...
              X