getting back into it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting back into it

Just saying hello again, used to frequent here alot, but the drums have been up in the loft for nearly two years. Just pulled them back out at the weekend and already gas has kicked in with an ebay purchase of a 15" dual zone kit toys cymbal. need to figure out how to upgrade my avatar at the bottom on here lol. the middle pd8 needs replacing for a mesh head next.the pads either side are a side snare with rim on the left and the big yamaha tp100 i used to use as a crash ride (heavy hitter and cy8s got broken alot).i use ddrum triggers on the snare and floor mesh drums, the snare triggers two layered sounds from the td6v which in turn sends midi to two snare samples from superior drummer on the tm-2. I did have the td6v vexed,but I know the module completely now to get the sounds needed and with re-inforcement from the tm-2 its really breathed life into the td6v. used to gig this kit alot and some drummers as well as all the punters never knew it was electric. Anyways it is good to be back.......let the gas begin as I sold my pa 18 months ago as well, so back in the market for active sub and top. lol.
    td6v and tm-2, mesh diy drums, kit toys, surge and cy8 cymbals.

Yamaha, Roland, Alesis and Triggers: everything you can possibly Need *g*

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back to the forum. The kit looks nice. Itís a good time of year to get it back out. Have fun researching your new GAS induced stuff!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Yea its great getting that buzz back. Enjoy mate. Give it some stick.

Comment

Yeah, stick it! LOL

"It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Working...
          X