Just joined vdrums.com today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined vdrums.com today!

Hello everyone! I'm from Arizona currently working in Rapid City, South Dakota for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
    Looking forward to the forum! Roland TD-50 Upgrade added to a custom TD-20x set. 3 105x ride toms, 2 125x floors, KD-A22 on a modified bass drum. New 14 in snare, 18 in ride, 2 CY-15's, 2 CY-14's, 1 CY-12, and VH-12 Hats. All on a gloss black steel rack with the black metal T Clamps!

Welcome...fellow AZ drummer here. I have some friends and such at Sturgis also. Enjoy the craziness, and safe travels to you.
    Hart Dynamics Studio Pro 6.4 with hand-hammered snare and kick, Epedal Pro hi-hat and a Roland TD-8 module. Cymbal and module upgrades pending, but not soon enough.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. What kind of kit do you have? Have fun.
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        Hardware: TD20SX --> Roland UA-25EX --> MSI GT780DX w/ i7 2670, 16-GB of Ram, Windows 7
        Software: Superior Drummer 2.0, Metal Foundry SDX, Metal Machine EZX, Toontrack Solo - - Sonor X1 Studio - -

Comment

I added a signature to show my kit. It still says Tags: None. How do I remove that? Thanks
          Looking forward to the forum! Roland TD-50 Upgrade added to a custom TD-20x set. 3 105x ride toms, 2 125x floors, KD-A22 on a modified bass drum. New 14 in snare, 18 in ride, 2 CY-15's, 2 CY-14's, 1 CY-12, and VH-12 Hats. All on a gloss black steel rack with the black metal T Clamps!

Comment

B_ggard if I know mate, but there again, I know nothing anyway. I'm only here to make everyone else look good. Honestly though there are a load of very intelligent guys and girls here. Just make sure you post in the right place.

Good luck mate.

Comment

Working...
            X