X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennethparr View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hi Kenneth. Welcome to the club.
    Module: TD-11 | Snare: PD-125 | Hi-Hat: CY-5 | Crash & Ride: CY-8 | Tom 1 & 2: PD-8 | Tom 3: PDX-8 | Bass: KD-9 | Pedals: Double-bass DW5000 | Mackie ProFX22 | Mackie SRM450

Comment

Never too late for a good time and WELCOME (again!)
      Post some pics of you and your setup!!

K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Originally posted by Kenster View Post
        Never too late for a good time and WELCOME (again!)
        Post some pics of you and your setup!!

K ;-)
        Thanks, Ken! I'm eager to capture myself playing.But at the moment, the video will just serve as the evidence of me murdering the songs. We are our worst monster critic! LOLOLOLOL

Module: TD-11 | Snare: PD-125 | Hi-Hat: CY-5 | Crash & Ride: CY-8 | Tom 1 & 2: PD-8 | Tom 3: PDX-8 | Bass: KD-9 | Pedals: Double-bass DW5000 | Mackie ProFX22 | Mackie SRM450

Comment

Now that we are talking about online drumming classes, did anyone has experience with https://www.mikeslessons.com/?

Any feedback? The good think about it I say is that you can buy a small course instead of buying the entire class...
          Roland TD-25KV, Drum-tec 14" pro Snare Sapeli, 2xPDX-100, 1xPD-125BK, 1xCY-14C, 1xCY-13R, 1xCY15R, Tama Iron Cobra HP600D Pedal, Tama HH905N Hi-Hat Iron Cobra Lever

For sale AD2 with 4 ADpacks: https://www.vdrums.com/forum/mark...-drums-2-with-4-adpacks

Comment

Originally posted by adi View Post
            Now that we are talking about online drumming classes, did anyone has experience with https://www.mikeslessons.com/?

Any feedback? The good think about it I say is that you can buy a small course instead of buying the entire class...
            I have hear only very good feedback about it. But for me, I don't like his way of speaking, but it's because english is not my first langage.
            TD-12, A2E drum, R-Drum trigger (snare and bass drum), Triggera Intrigg (toms), Drum-tec Design mesh heads, Roland & Yamaha cymbals, Roc-N-Soc
            PC : Asus P8Z68, I5 2550K, 8 Go ram, SSD 128 Go, HDD 4To, RME HDSP 9632 interface, GeForce 560Ti.

Comment

Originally posted by adi View Post

Same here! I like the a la carte option that he offers. Thanks for the link, adi!

Comment

Originally posted by cfcFutbol View Post
                Thanks, Ken! I'm eager to capture myself playing.But at the moment, the video will just serve as the evidence of me murdering the songs. We are our worst monster critic! LOLOLOLOL
                How about some simple pics then?

K ;-)

Comment

How about some simple pics then?

K ;-)
                  For now will just be the beautiful VDrum itself. When my skill is worthy to have a pic side by side with this gem, I'll post more. LOLOLOLOL
                  Last edited by cfcFutbol; 05-15-17, 09:33 PM.

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!

K ;-)

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!

K ;-)
                      Thanks Ken. I couldn't believe it when i saw someone made a throne outta a Harley saddle. I told him, "I WANT THAT!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X