Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurker now official !!

Hello ,
    ive been lurking in here since early 2004, stealing ideas, making A to E conversions, etc.. so I figured I would make it official. Been drumming 30 + years. My first edrum kit was a Roland TD-7. Now I'm using a TD-9 with a converted acoustic kit and some Roland cymbals. Waiting to see what comes of the mimic as I am ready for a new module.
    Td-9( for now ) ,DIY converted Pearl drums,
    cy-15,cy13r/c,cy-12c,Frankenstein rack ,etc...

Welcome to the forum. 2004 that is a Ong time to lurk. Must have taken some intestinal fortitude to keep quiet all these years. You must have some interesting observations. It would be interesting to see what they are.
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

I don't know that i could add much of interest
      ,the forum is full of info if you look and I did . What I have learned (diy) is that there are many opinions and you try what works for that individual. I've been using the same design and snare for years and it has been problem free. Thanks vdrum community!!

Comment

Definitely a nice kit. I had a TD-9 upgraded to version 2 with masters 50 VEX and it was a great module. I traded it to my teacher in exchange for lessons when I upgraded to the TD-30.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

I considered another Roland module but now with other things on the horizon.....,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
          X