Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Connecticut

UPS Tracking says my TD-15KV is arriving today! I can't wait to dive in. Gonna be a great weekend!!!

Welcome Woodsmann!!...shiny new things in the mail always makes for a great day and weekend!...I just get bills!..
    kick back,crack a cold one,tear into a bag chips and enjoy the view!...good people on here, that will make you laugh,cry and give you gas.....and answer any ekit questions that you may have

Cheers,
    B

Comment

Awesome! Post some pics of that bad boy when it gets here! How about a little more info on ya? Have fun here AND on your new drums. Simply awesome!

K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsmann View Post
        UPS Tracking says my TD-15KV is arriving today! I can't wait to dive in. Gonna be a great weekend!!!
        Welcome Woodsman! After you get used to the new TD-15 kit, get a Vex pack for it. You will be glad you did!
        Roland TD-15K

Comment

TD 15KV mate, well your more than qualified to join the asylum here.

All your questions will be answered here though not by me Im afraid cause when I awoke this morning I could'nt find a pulse.

Not to worry mate, the nurse will be doing her rounds soon and she will give me something to perk me up.

Comment

Welcome to this superb resource. Enjoy your new kit!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Have fun with the new kit.
              Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Thanks for all the good vibes! I set it up and MAN! that is a sweet ride. Now, I'm in the exploration phase. I'll post some pics and add info as soon as I can.

Comment

Yo, Woodsmann, welcome!

Be sure to get the VEX packs from Vexpressions.com.
                  ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Working...
                  X