Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from France

Hi all,

I'm Guillaume from Annecy in French Alps. I'm 45 years old and I've started to play drums in January with a Roland TD4-KX2 drums.

I really love this kit and I'm trying to play at least one hour every day, mixing lessons from rufusdrums.com and tracks (ACDC, Noir Désir, Green Day, ...). I also play with friends (guitar, bass and singer). That's motivates me!

I hope to find here tips and tricks about my TD4-KX2, and help if needed

Sorry for my english

Guillaume
    Roland TD4-KX2

Welcome aboard Guillaume!
    Sounds like you have all the bases of the band covered!
    Some smart folks on here regarding ekits..so kick you shoes off ,grab a bag of chips and your favorite libation and hold on for some hilarity and shenanigans with a side of tomfoolery...

Comment

Salut Guillaume, ton anglais est super!

Lots of threads to read and get lost!

Bienvenue et Happy drumming!
      DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
      Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

Welcome to the FUN ZONE!!!! Post some pics and yes, you will find all sorts of helpful tips and people here.

Welcome!!

K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Welcome to the nut house mate, from the UK.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. It's great to see such motivation to learn the instrument. Another good source for lessons is drumeo.com. show us some pictures of your kit.
            Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

My wife allows me to play in the garage so I share it with the cat
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.
              Roland TD4-KX2

Comment

The better you get, the better the cat will dance! Welcome and good to see that you are working hard to get better! I have a TD9-KX but that is fairly similar to a TD4 so if there is anything I can help you with (drum kit wise or drumming wise), let me know. Allez, jouer!
                Roland TD9-KX

Comment

Nice kit and setup! Rock on!!

K ;-)
                  My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                  E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                  A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                  A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Working...
                  X