Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ciao a tutti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciao a tutti

Hi, I'm Francesco from Italy.
    I'm 25 and have a Roland td 12 kx.

My favourite band is Melvins and I play in a band too.

I like this forum but I'm new and don't know how move.

Can you tell me how download td 12 new drum kits and how upload on the module?

Thank you.

Ciao Francesco. Benvenuto al forum di Vdrums. I canīt help you with the TD12-KX question but I'm sure somebody here will come up with an answer. Ciao
    Roland TD9-KX

Comment

Welcome to the forums! How about some pictures of you and your setup?

You cannot upload and download "sounds" into your module, only VEX packs, which are NOT new sounds but just adjustments to existing sounds already in the module. If you want to be able to upload sounds you need a 2Box Drummit 5 module, they are the only one that allows you to do this. No Roland or Yamaha module allows loading of "new" sounds.

K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Nice of you to drop in mate. I to am a complete dip stick but there are loads of guys here that can help you. Try posting in the technical section. This is where all the brains hang out.

Comment

Sorry Kenster. I forgot you where a brain too.

What Kenster said mate.

Comment

Cheers and welcome Francesco!...lots of ekit brainiacs on here and yes Kenster included in that group...(John and I,not so much )..but we can offer a great cup of Espresso with a sizeable glug of Grappa if that interests you in any way! ...
            Enjoy the banter my friend!

B
            Last edited by Bifster; 04-10-15, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Hello Francesco!

Looks to me like you're here because you have out-grown the drum sounds on your TD12.
              Firstly follow Kenstar's words! If you want to get the best sound that the TD12 is capable of, VEX it. - you only need a computer and a usb cable to upload the kit configurations.

Beyond that, the next step is to upgrade the module.
              2box (with Jmans hihat control box) Roland TD30, or upcoming TD25. Would be noticeable upgrades from the TD12.
              OR you can go live VST with a laptop and your existing TD12.

These are two separate directions for the future, but VEX you can do right away.
              ◾ Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ◾ MegaDRUM
              ◾ Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ◾ Tama / Gibraltar hardware ◾ JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring ◾ Pearl THMP-1
              PA Comparison Sheet

Comment

Ciao benvenuto. Nice to have someone from Italia. V expressions referred to here as VEX are the way to go. They make achuge difference. Have fun.
                Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bifster View Post
                  Cheers and welcome Francesco!...lots of ekit brainiacs on here and yes Kenster included in that group...(John and I,not so much )..but we can offer a great cup of Espresso with a sizeable glug of Grappa if that interests you in any way! ...
                  Enjoy the banter my friend! B
                  I dont know what Grappa is but I want it.

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post

John....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grappa

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Corret...so-Corretto%29

Comment

So, if ya drink lots of Grappa you will spend lots of time in da Crappa worshiping at the porcelain throne!
                      That's another Game of Thrones seldom shown on HBO.
                      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Grappa on the Crappa is my new band name.

K
                        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post

60% thats awesome. Sign me up for a barrel. No make that a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                          X