Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Connecticut

Hey all. I'm new to drums altogether with a guitar and keyboard background. After hitting a pad for a few months, I found drumming to be an excellent way to de-stress. I purchased the TD-11 (love it) but do have a question about editing the sounds. Where would I post this? Thanks much, appreciate it.

I believe you would want to post in the Products area.
    TD30 | PD-128S, PD-128, (2) PD-108, PD-120 | KD-120 | (2) CY15R, (2) CY14C, CY13R, CY12C, VH11 | MDS-25 rack | DW3000 double bass pedal | DW3000 HH stand | roc-n-soc nitro throne | Audio Technica ATH-M40x

Comment

Welcome!!! Post some pics of you and your set up.

As for sound advice...lol....the Suggestion or technical threads might help. Also, define what you mean by "editing" as we want to make sure you're not on the path to Fanstasyland when it comes to "editing" sounds on Roland modules.

K
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

OK Kester, thanks for the heads up. I might very well be on the path to Fantasyland..Just wanted some setting suggestions on how to give the toms more of an "acoustic" effect. Also, are any expansion packs available for the TD-11?

Comment

sorry for typo last post "Kenster" ....thanks

Comment

Hi Mate from the UK. I assume you must have past the entrance exam so welcome to the nut house.

Comment

Working...
            X