Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

Getting back behind the kit after a long (20 year) break. Just picked up a Ludwig Breakbeat kit that I will be doing an A2E conversion on. The days when the kit was in the living room are long gone, as I will probably be banished to the garage now. Going electronic now, as proud as Bonham would have been about breakout out the vistalites, the neighbors and family are not equally impressed. Hopefully I can grab some tips on the conversion, and I will update the results.
    Ludwig Blue Vistalites, Ludwig Breakbeats, Roland TD-3, Pintech Cymbals

Welcome to the fold brother! and great to hear you're getting back on the throne!...lots of great folks on here with a ton of info and tips.
    FYI,my neighbours "love" me too!...

Cheers,
    B

Comment

I aint got no neighbours but if I did Im sure they would love me. Im just a lovable kind of guy. Welcome to the asylum mate.

Comment

Certainly the right place for tips! Welcome
        TD9-KX2, VEX Masters 50, Toolbox, Naturals & Acustix. Many many Guitars, Bass Guitars & Mics, and a very understanding Wife!
        MacBook Pro 2.8ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM. Line 6 UX8.

Comment

An e kit conversion will win ya some friends and give you some blissful self time on the kit.
          Welcome back on the throne!
          Lots of knowledge here and some outright silliness too.
          Cheers
          NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

Welcome and post some pics of your progress!!

Have fun here!

K ;-)
            My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
            E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
            A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
            A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Working...
            X