Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New comer from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New comer from NC

Just wanted to introduce myself. Newbie from NC here. Just started taking drum lessons. Have a TD-11KV-S. Have lots of questions about my new kit but am going to do some trolling first. Thank!
    TD-11KV-S

What part of North Carolina are you from??
    Roland TD-15K & TD-3 Drumsets, Roland Octopad II, Alesis D4 & DM5 Drum Modules, Alesis HR-16 & HR-16B Drum Machine & Sequencer, Rolls Headphone Amp, Yamaha 12-Channel Mixing Board, Shure In-Ear Monitor Buds, AKG Headphones, Ableton Live 9 DAW, Tama Drums, Zildjian & Sabian Cymbals, Shure, AKG, & Beyer-Dynamic Mikes..etc..............

Comment

Down around the Lumberton area. Moving from the Clayton/Raleigh area..... You?
      TD-11KV-S

Comment

Welcome!..this is THE best site for all of your edrum questions and just to hang out and jaw with good folk.
        Come for the drums...stay for the veal..

Cheers,
        B

Comment

Winston-Salem NC
          Roland TD-15K & TD-3 Drumsets, Roland Octopad II, Alesis D4 & DM5 Drum Modules, Alesis HR-16 & HR-16B Drum Machine & Sequencer, Rolls Headphone Amp, Yamaha 12-Channel Mixing Board, Shure In-Ear Monitor Buds, AKG Headphones, Ableton Live 9 DAW, Tama Drums, Zildjian & Sabian Cymbals, Shure, AKG, & Beyer-Dynamic Mikes..etc..............

Comment

Welcome I'm sure you'll find it very informative!
            Electronic - Mapex DIY conversion black sparkle10,12,12,14,14 toms.16 bass. TD12, VH-12, CY 12,14,14,15. Jobeky snare. 682 heads, zed head and one Remo silentstroke. Roland PM3.
            Acoustic - Yamaha Maple Custom black sparkle. 10,12,13,14,16,22 Zildjian Avedis Crashes, ride. Quick beat and new beat hats. Yamaha Maple snare, Pearl Sensitone brass snare, Yamaha Bamboo snare, Tee Drums Oak snare.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. It's great that you are taking lessons. Please post some pictures of your kit.
              Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                Welcome to the forum. It's great that you are taking lessons. Please post some pictures of your kit.
                Thanks - I'll do that tonight. Ya'll have a great day!
                TD-11KV-S

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate. All your questions will be answered here. Not by me though cause Im a donkey.

Comment

Welcome e-drummer. I'm out of High Point NC. This is a great family. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome from the UK! I won't help you much here, but there are many that can and will! I don't go anywhere else if I'm stuck!
                      TD9-KX2, VEX Masters 50, Toolbox, Naturals & Acustix. Many many Guitars, Bass Guitars & Mics, and a very understanding Wife!
                      MacBook Pro 2.8ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM. Line 6 UX8.

Comment

Welcome, post some pics and HAVE FUN!!!!

K ;-)
                        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

I'm new here too I live in Roanoke, VA but I'm from Edenton, NC. Cool to see there is a lot of people from NC on here.

Comment

Welcome to the madness! I live in Kansas now But I'm from Roanoke Rapids, NC.
                            8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
                            http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Welcome Shelby08. And hi to all the other new NC members. With all these NC folks chiming in, I might as well give a shout out from the Greensboro, NC area
                              Groove and Roger - looks like we represent the Triad area!
                              TD-20 (non expanded), acoustic look DIY a to e conversion - some cake pan/ some crossbar method. DIY cymbals, VH-12 :-)
                              Psalm 150
                              had the best times with this band https://www.facebook.com/SaintHooliganMusic
                              YouTube video postings: https://www.youtube.com/user/racer52online/videos
                              Vdrums Photo Albums: http://www.vdrums.com/member/26923-racer52/media

Comment

Working...
                              X