Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foo Fighters' "Rope" Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foo Fighters' "Rope" Cover

I started taking drum lessons almost two years ago at the tender age of 42. While I wasn't aware of Foo Fighters' "Rope" until recently, it's definitely been one of the most fun songs I've played. It's a workout for me, and I love the challenge...especially a couple of the fills. I recorded a performance on my Roland TD-15K with Superior Drummer and The Metal Foundry SDX. Enjoy.
    Roland TD-15K, Roland CM-220 CUBE Monitors, Pearl Throne Thumper, Superior Drummer 2.x, Joe Barresi Evil Drums SDX, The Metal Foundry SDX

Hey, I'm a little slow getting to some of these videos but I did finally make it to yours! Great job!! That's a tough song to cover, as are most of the FF songs I've ever attempted. Great work!

Mark
    www.RemedyRocksKC.com

Comment

great job! tough song
      TD-30 , DW3000 Double pedal, 3XCY-12, 2XCY14, Cy15R. 3XPD105, 3XPD125, VH12 hats, Yorkville powered 1000W P.A

Comment

That was awesome. Some of the those cross hand fills looked like real fun!
        TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

Thank you, everyone! I appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement. I don't perform in a band, so videos like this serve as my "forcing function."

jonm42...indeed, I always worry when one of the fills is coming up, but they're the most fun.
          Roland TD-15K, Roland CM-220 CUBE Monitors, Pearl Throne Thumper, Superior Drummer 2.x, Joe Barresi Evil Drums SDX, The Metal Foundry SDX

Comment

Working...
          X