Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Here are some covers I created with an old Roland TD-6V and an older set of the Defunct Hart Dynamics.

http://youtu.be/zB0Fcbsop2U

Great song Eric (though I think I have a little preference for the original, as I sort of hail from that time warp period myself).
    And cool drummming. At ease and looks like you're really enjoying yourself - which I guess it's what it's all about. Way to go !
    Out of interest (coming from an oldish newbie just starting his 2nd year) and if I may ask - how many lifetimes (well, maybe years) does it take to get to that sort of level ?
    Do you play in a band/group/with friends ?
    e-drums : Roland TD11KV
    a-drums : Yamaha Stage Custom

Comment

Good job and thanks for sharing!!! Interesting kit set up. I think you need to move away from the wall about a foot....might be more comfy!!!

K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Originally posted by mrfrench View Post
        Great song Eric (though I think I have a little preference for the original, as I sort of hail from that time warp period myself).
        And cool drummming. At ease and looks like you're really enjoying yourself - which I guess it's what it's all about. Way to go !
        Out of interest (coming from an oldish newbie just starting his 2nd year) and if I may ask - how many lifetimes (well, maybe years) does it take to get to that sort of level ?
        Do you play in a band/group/with friends ?
        I've been playing for close to 40 years(since I was 5). There are a ton of people who have played for much shorter periods of time who are way better than me though. It all depends on the individual. The only semi professional drumming I've ever done is I played for a girl who recently appeared on The Voice for about 6 months. We did some fairly large gigs and opened for a few people. I wish I could get back in to it. Bills>playing

Comment

Originally posted by Kenster View Post
          Good job and thanks for sharing!!! Interesting kit set up. I think you need to move away from the wall about a foot....might be more comfy!!!

K ;-)
          Believe it or not I'm quite used to it. Big guys need back support

Comment

• mrfrench
            mrfrench commented
            Editing a comment
            "Need back support.."
            Hang on.. I thought the drummer was the backing ? (lol)
        Working...
        X