Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drumcabin with 2Box Drumit 5 and Zildjian Gen16 stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumcabin with 2Box Drumit 5 and Zildjian Gen16 stuff

PC screen is showing GEN16 software.

image by murgenetemplar, on Flickr
    E-gear: 2Box Drumit Five MkII, SD-card mod, 32 GB, extra cymbal & tom, modified rack, Zildjian Gen16 480 - DSP box, A&H ZED10FX mixer, Philips Headset. Balbex 2B hickory sticks.

We want more pics!
    8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

I want a new coffee mug!

Greetings from Switzerland,
      - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Opps, excuse me I didn't you sitting there in the dark.
        Very nice. That orange really clashes nicely with the blue lights doesn't it?
        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Will make better pic's, the lights match with the gen16 and 2box colors/displays. Blue in idle modus, orange when hit.
          E-gear: 2Box Drumit Five MkII, SD-card mod, 32 GB, extra cymbal & tom, modified rack, Zildjian Gen16 480 - DSP box, A&H ZED10FX mixer, Philips Headset. Balbex 2B hickory sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder View Post
            Opps, excuse me I didn't you sitting there in the dark. Very nice. That orange really clashes nicely with the blue lights doesn't it?
            Actually...blue and orange are complimentsry colors on the color wheel and govery well together in design and art.
            8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
            http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

I do not envy that setup... not at all.... not the slightest... Hmphf!
              Wanna trade?

Comment

All you need now is some Pearl Demon or Gibraltar G Class pedals for colourmatching

Comment

Just for chillaxing.

K
                  My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                  E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                  A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                  A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Originally posted by TheYardbird View Post
                    All you need now is some Pearl Demon or Gibraltar G Class pedals for colourmatching

Originally posted by TheYardbird View Post
                    I do not envy that setup... not at all.... not the slightest... Hmphf!
                    Wanna trade?

Oy 'Bird, auto-suggestion doesn't work.....

["Iwillignorethiskit-Iwillignorethiskit-Iwillignorethiskit-Iwillignore...."]

Greetings from Switzerland,
                    - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                    X