Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couple of shots live from last nights gig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of shots live from last nights gig

just a local gig.rocked the place.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    td6v and tm-2 samples, mesh diy drums with ddrum triggers, pd8 and pd85 .cy8 cymbals. peavey kb300 amplifier. premier double pedal.

Cool! :-)

That HIWATT stack looks like it could tear your head off...
    I like the look of your bassdrums' reso-head, BTW!

Greetings from Switzerland,
    - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Cool! Rock on!
      8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
      http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

the peavey in the middle is one of my speakers for the kit, but yeah hence the in ear monitor protection.no more ringing ears after gigs.
        td6v and tm-2 samples, mesh diy drums with ddrum triggers, pd8 and pd85 .cy8 cymbals. peavey kb300 amplifier. premier double pedal.

Comment

rock on my brother..

Comment

quick video of rebel yell. taken on iphone but you get the general idea,if it dont play,try the keiran kiely link straight to it.

Last edited by drummerzuki; 03-31-14, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• BWaj
              BWaj commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice! Love how you guys ended this, I may steal it, lol.

again.not the best sound quality.

Comment

• BWaj
              BWaj commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like a blast, where are you playing?

The Kilkenny Cat in Llanelli south wales. small,cramped,sweaty venue.lol.

Comment

Awesome! But I gotta tell ya...I felt cramped just looking at those pics lol! Why do they always stuff the drummers into impossible spaces? No way I can fit my whole kit in there. Keep posting pics, love em!

K ;-)
              My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
              E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
              A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
              A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Good stuff, love the reso head too
                Roland TD-20K, Pintech Dingbat Triggers, Mac OSX Mountain Lion, Logic Pro & Mainstage
                Ableton Live 8.3, Reaper, PC Windows 8 Pro, Sonar X2 Producer, Session Drummer 3
                Steven Slate Drums 4, Roland DT-1 Vdrums Tutor

Comment

heres some more.bring on the april gig schedule now.lol.hopefully with a bit more space at these venues.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Looks like fun. Any gig is a good gig!

Comment

Working...
                    X