Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamond Electronics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Electronics

Just wanted to share with everyone this kit I got second hand. Didn't know much about Diamonds and kind of bought them with a little bit of knowledge. Must say I have never been happier with a purchase. Just wanted to share the kit with everyone so please share your thoughts. I'll also be adding this info to my profile for future reference. Quick rundown:

Roland TD9 with vexpressions
    Roland SPD30
    buttkicker (modded) throne amp
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Cool kit, scooter825!

"...Go Diamond Drums!"

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Welcome to the forum and that's a very sweet kit! How do you like the throne-amp thingy? Is it one of those throne-thumper things? I seen a few videos of those and they just seem like a $300 butt-massage.

Comment

The buttkicker is one of the best kept secrets...makes you feel those lows, like that thump you get in your chest at a big rock show, without making much noise.

Comment

Hopefully I can try one out somewhere not too far from where I live, they seem like fun :P

Comment

Scooter what are the sizes of those shells

Comment

13.5 snare, toms are 10 by 5 I believe, floors are 12 by 5, kick drum is 12 x 20

Comment

Originally posted by scooter825 View Post
                Must say I have never been happier with a purchase.
                Awesome! I've just had to pay the customs bill to get my new Diamond Drums into the country, stupid customs, so hearing that makes me happy again!
                Kaiju
                Roland TD-15KV module and cymbals, Gen 16 AE rack, Gen 16 AE cymbals, Diamond Electronic Drums, Tama HP300 single pedal, Lectric Moo, Carmichael throne

Comment

I don't know of anyone who has not been happy with Dave's drums he's a real pro and a nice bloke as well keep at it Dave....

Comment

Love Dave's gear. Nice kit. Kinda reminds me of Kev's.
                    8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
                    http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Very nice mate. DD have a great rep around here. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X